Thursday, September 8, 2011

Children's card games

Haha..well yea I haven't got my pottermore mail yet so boo :/ I can't wait to be a hufflepuff it would suck if I'm not one. IF the tables turn maybe I'll enroll for that academy that teaches their studetns to play children's card games, whachamacallit? oh yeah Seto Kaiba's Duel Academy. ( Courtesy of Zeeq) Just joking :P




I got my two wisdom teeth out yesterday, wonderful yet painful, I didnt feel much the sound of the drill was not pleasant. My younger sister accompanied me and was freaked as hell at the amount of blood loss and saliva I lost. I got 3 stitches.proud of it, but not so proud when it'll be taken out. My gums are still bleeding and I couldn't talk all day after the surgery led to some unforeseen teasing like "this is the time tease me cos I can't fight back" Buggers, and I wrote "at least I got the guts to have 2 of my teeth pulled out, than you all =.=" and they were like. ."omg she's typing she can't talk."


As Bakura says it 'You can go to buggery for all I care.'












Behold the two devils.

Well whatever,now I know how it feels to be a mime with a swollen jaw. And it sucks to death that your message can't get through through your actions cos you cannot even open your mouth and your 'interpreter' can only assume your actions.



And yes, I'm now immortalised as a kuriboh till another icon comes along. Do the Lalala!

No comments:

Post a Comment